• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Call it aftermath; Levi

LongClaw

-I close my eyes, Ignore the smoke-

He’s pretty much totally unaware of the Hyaline incident. It’d been a time where his focus had been set to internal affairs. The dawning hours of his curse had just set in and back then, Longclaw had only been concerned with a few things - mainly sex.

The only change since then was his level of responsibility. He lived with the curse, every irritating moment of his life, but by shutting himself away and honing his desires into a craft, he’s come to live the semblance of a figured-out life. He’s even managed to begin a family - an insurmountable feat the shifter hadn’t wanted to touch with a ten foot pole.

So back then he’d been a horny teenager. Now he was a gentleman rake and trying his best to succeed at the task of Commanding. So Levi was a detested trouble-maker. Someday he could easily be an inverted, successful variation of that picture. He was letting all of the wrong reasons stand in his way. “Friends close, enemies closer.” He bites in response to the Warrick comment.

Whatever it was that lay brooding between them, it wasn’t any business of his. If Warrick revolted against his decision in this current moment, the Overseer would be the first to let Claw know. He’d still argue in favor of the bay stallion remaining, anyways.

“Help me teach the new recruits. I want a revival of sorts, the system needs a good shake.” He explains, the outline of many thought-heavy afternoons beginning to take shape before his eyes. “What did the Amazons and the Tundra brothers do in the past? … Tattoos, was it? Yes.” He muses, lost to this thoughts for a moment with the mutterings of “... something simpler, perhaps.”

He snaps free. “I’m due a visit to Nerine, but after that I’d like to begin a formal training session. If I call one together, can I expect you to show?”

@[Levi]
    [Image: sScEgld.png]

Messages In This Thread
    Call it aftermath; Levi - by Longclaw - 12-27-2017, 06:04 PM
    RE: Call it aftermath; Levi - by Levi - 12-29-2017, 04:46 PM
    RE: Call it aftermath; Levi - by Longclaw - 12-29-2017, 05:09 PM
    RE: Call it aftermath; Levi - by Levi - 01-03-2018, 09:22 AM
    RE: Call it aftermath; Levi - by Longclaw - 01-04-2018, 03:24 PM
    RE: Call it aftermath; Levi - by Levi - 01-07-2018, 01:41 PM
    RE: Call it aftermath; Levi - by Longclaw - 01-09-2018, 04:35 PM
    RE: Call it aftermath; Levi - by Levi - 01-11-2018, 04:30 PM
    RE: Call it aftermath; Levi - by Longclaw - 01-16-2018, 01:50 PM