• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Call it aftermath; Levi

LongClaw

-I close my eyes, Ignore the smoke-

The afterthought of, “... branding, perhaps?’ is a sideroad in this conversation Longclaw couldn’t be happier to travel down. He smiles wickedly; the tug of a silent, impish agreement transforming his face from stoic to pure malevolence in a matter of seconds. Claw has always been one to be quick on the fly but Levi … he continues to pleasantly surprise a horse now and then. “I’ll help.” The brutish stallion agrees, and that answer is more than enough to satisfy Tephra’s blue militant. “Yes, Nerine.” He barks back in short reply. “What’s it to you?”

That devilish smirk holds for just a moment longer.

“My trophy for this shitty body art is a one-on-one with Isobell, Lady Queen of Nerine.” Claw breaks at last, dropping the faux grin for a more natural stance as he motions to his ribboned shoulder. The blood and grit had thus far hardened into a black mess of a scab - nothing very pretty to look at but still appealing to the few flies hovering around it. “So without further adieu, I need to go freshen up for a long trip.” He chuckles softly, making to twist around and head back in the direction he originally appeared from.

Odd, that Levi would want to talk about his trip to Nerine above anything else. “Not my business.” The warg thinks before turning to glance at the bay once more. “See you soon.” He predicts, and then he’s turned about to shuffle through the overgrowth and once more, out of Levi’s affairs.

@[Levi]
    [Image: sScEgld.png]

Messages In This Thread
    Call it aftermath; Levi - by Longclaw - 12-27-2017, 06:04 PM
    RE: Call it aftermath; Levi - by Levi - 12-29-2017, 04:46 PM
    RE: Call it aftermath; Levi - by Longclaw - 12-29-2017, 05:09 PM
    RE: Call it aftermath; Levi - by Levi - 01-03-2018, 09:22 AM
    RE: Call it aftermath; Levi - by Longclaw - 01-04-2018, 03:24 PM
    RE: Call it aftermath; Levi - by Levi - 01-07-2018, 01:41 PM
    RE: Call it aftermath; Levi - by Longclaw - 01-09-2018, 04:35 PM
    RE: Call it aftermath; Levi - by Levi - 01-11-2018, 04:30 PM
    RE: Call it aftermath; Levi - by Longclaw - 01-16-2018, 01:50 PM