• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

you're the beacon / epithet & anyone
    The sight of the blue commander silences any doubts Wound might have had. Over the months since her time in Tephra, the silver bay has blossomed in her confidence and ability to overcome her anxieties. However, the approach of someone who has been on the island for longer is welcome and a relieved, sunny smile dances on Wound’s pretty face.

As Longclaw nears, she cannot help but marvel at his physical appeal. Time and time again the silver woman comes back to a thought similar to: Femur is a lucky girl. The tenseness of Epithet beside her draws Wound’s attention away from the suave blue of Longclaw’s face. Her brow furrows into a line of worry for the indigo mare, curious as to why her initial reaction would be one of mistrust. Wound would never bring anyone into a situation of danger, especially not a newfound friend.

Wound places a comforting touch to Epithet’s colorful shoulder before greeting the commander. “It’s good to see you, Longclaw.” Always such a sight for sore eyes. “I’m grateful to Femur for bringing me to Tephra, and I figured I should start to earn my keep.” A gentle laugh flows smoothly from her lips. She turns to Epithet then, keen on soothing her friend’s worries further.

“Longclaw is Tephra’s commander. He helps keep watch over our borders and makes sure everyone is safe. I promise you have nothing to fear.” Besides nearly falling into lava streams too often, Wound considers their island to be one of the safest places in Beqanna. “Would you care for a tour?”

@[Epithet] @[Longclaw] Sorry this took so long for me to get out, I've been heckin' busy Sad

Messages In This Thread
    you're the beacon / epithet & anyone - by wound - 01-02-2018, 12:20 AM
    RE: you're the beacon / epithet & anyone - by wound - 01-21-2018, 12:09 AM