• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

If a touch is a keep - Voltage
    kylin
    html code by Toli, design idea based on "Dovev" by Laura

There is my mind, there is my heart.
    Never had it occurred to the lavender and white woman that there are others feeling just like her. Nobody should be lost and alone, and yet they both find themselves in this unfortunate state. That Nyxa is quite a couple of years younger only makes it worse. This girl is not Kali, but to Kylin cannot help but to feel some kind of friendship and sisterly responsibility.

They don’t get the chance to bond any further, the arrival of a stranger effectively getting in the way. Kylin doesn’t really have good past time experiences with strangers landing on Ischia’s shore, but it is Nyxa’s warning that actually makes her uncomfortable this time. Though a little grumpy, this Voltage doesn’t seem all that bad. He introduces himself and states his business right away, no scheme, no secrets, no hiding. That couldn’t be said about Sabra and Klaudius’ arrival not too long ago.

She watches the younger girl turn and face the stranger herself. If it had been Kharon, or Ivar, she would allow them to take the lead and stay out of it herself. But this is Nyxa. There is no way Kylin can allow the young girl to deal with this on her own. And thus she steps up to Circinae’s daughter’s side.

Nyxa’s tune is a little too hostile for Kylin’s liking, but she doesn’t know neither Voltage or Crevan. Nyxa obviously did, at least one of them, and she doesn’t seem too fond of them. Her muzzle is lightly pressed against Nyxa’s shoulder, then turns to look at the bay stallion. "No-one going by that name resides in Ischia” she tells the stranger, her dished head tilting slightly as she studies him. She would've apologized, but something in Nyxa's almost agressive posture stops her from doing just that.

OOC: This sucks... :/ Please forgive me my crappiness.

@[Calcifer]
    @[Silverbell]

Messages In This Thread
    If a touch is a keep - Voltage - by Nyxa - 01-02-2018, 01:19 PM
    RE: If a touch is a keep - Voltage - by Kylin - 01-10-2018, 02:59 PM
    RE: If a touch is a keep - Voltage - by Nyxa - 01-10-2018, 05:33 PM
    RE: If a touch is a keep - Voltage - by Kylin - 01-12-2018, 03:28 PM
    RE: If a touch is a keep - Voltage - by Voltage - 01-13-2018, 10:18 PM
    RE: If a touch is a keep - Voltage - by Nyxa - 01-16-2018, 04:31 PM
    RE: If a touch is a keep - Voltage - by Kylin - 01-21-2018, 07:40 AM