• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Im headed straight for the castle - Any
    Her laugh was harsh and without any note of real humor, but it broke away from her anyway. Jealous? Is that what he thought her? Oh no. No no no. Jealously was reserved for those who thought saw the opposition as winning. She didn't think Krone had won a damn thing. Klaudius was beautiful, strong, connected... And twisted beyond belief. She saw that now. She wanted nothing to do with him, or that clan of violet vagrants he belonged to. She deserved better. Her child deserved better. 

"What you think, I really don't care anymore. Are you going to flap my wings for me? Somehow carry me across the channel? I've wasted enough time with you, and you can fuck right off to whatever purple hell you came from." The pale mare snapped. Filled with ire, she spun around to stalk off in the opposite direction. She didn't care where she was going, as long as it was away from him. 

Her neck is arched high, a throwback to her desert roots, each step determined. Hell hath no fury, she'd heard said. Well they were right. If he dared touch her again, he'd see just what he waa dealing with, just what fury his indiscretions had unleashed. Hormonal, pregnant and angry. There was not another combination on earth quite like it. 

@[Klaudius]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Im headed straight for the castle - Any - by Sabra - 01-07-2018, 10:45 PM
    RE: Im headed straight for the castle - Any - by Dahmer - 01-08-2018, 07:40 PM