• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Im headed straight for the castle - Any

Nasty venom spews from her crystalline lips again.  He was a patient man but she was wearing it thin.  The usual smoothness of his flesh goes rigid, his muscles stiffen.  Readying him to pounce at her slightest of movements.  She wasn't going without a fight, he could see.  If it's a fight she wants than a fight she will get.

He waits until she is done with her rant.  Spinning and storming off like any scorned women would do.  A devilish grin forming on lavender lips, "You just think you can try to use me to get what you want... A crown perhaps.  My sister's crown.  You've underestimated me Sabra.  That was your first mistake.  Mistake number two, getting knocked up with MY child.  And mistake number three, thinking you can just walk away from all those mistakes." He tsks softly with a shake of his head.  Closing the distance between them.  The lengthy stride of his slender limbs catching up to her quickened strut, "You can try to run, try to hide.  But I will find you.  They, will find you..." Bringing himself to her front quarters, he moves to block her path.  Wanting her to stop and consider his words, "So, will you be making your fourth and most deadly mistake or will you come willingly?" 

Blood is always thicker than water...

Klaudius
    I was just born this amazing

@[Sabra]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Im headed straight for the castle - Any - by Klaudius - 01-08-2018, 02:22 PM
    RE: Im headed straight for the castle - Any - by Dahmer - 01-08-2018, 07:40 PM