• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Im headed straight for the castle - Any

Emotions were running rampant but he still only had one purpose.  One true objective, to know and protect the child within her womb.  

When she finally stops, a trail of tears shimmered down the length of her face.  The dire situation at hand coming to light in her blue eyes as her voice sounds so defeated.  She paints a picture that he is some cruel monster.  That he cared for neither her life nor that of the offspring they shared.  His silver-hazel eyes remained focused on her face.  The submissive stance she holds and a slight part of him feels regret.  Another part wonders if it is also some charade.  At the moment though she seems sincere.  Her face falls and he is quick to act.  Dipping his muzzle, to take the broad side of his nose and reach under her chin.  Rising her profile to where it should be held.  Once it's positioned correctly, he sweeps the tears from the right side of her cheek with his lavender lips.  As he's about to speak, there is a rustling of leaves and his attention is averted. 

The crystal mare is backing away with a look of fright in her eyes, his head swings to the direction of the noise.  Instinctively he places himself between the mare and the threat.  Eyes coming to land on the dark faced stallion.  When he sees the bright blue eyes he recognizes them immediately.  Having just left the brief company of Dahmer, King of Sylva.  With threatening words the dark stallion makes his position known, though he is curious what the stallion really knows.  Lavender ears fall from their usual height.  With a whip of his lavender tail and shuffle of his wings, he answers, "My apologizes your Grace.  We were just discussing a family matter.  Seems we have come to an impasse." His crown turns again to witness a slight wince leaving Sabra's face, "If this is what you want than so be it.  But let it be known that I did not abandon my child.  You took it from me.  I wished nothing more than to provide you and my child a home. Security." With his piece said he turns back to Dahmer.  A long step taken forward as he calls to the earth to gather around him.  Metals, precious stones imbedded in them decoratively, wrap around his chest and face.  Forming along the length of his neck, and forelimbs sported a set of gaurds.  Completed with diamond studded horseshoes.  This armor was light and made for more show than anything else.  Stepping within reach of the raven shifter he bows his head, "I'll see myself out.  It was good speaking with you Dahmer.  If ever you find yourself free time, I invite you to visit Ischia.  Krone, our Keeper, would love to entertain company I am sure." His platinum covered face turns to Sabra, "We aren't as bad as some make us out to be." 

"Good day." With nothing more to add he takes his leave.  Winding through the twisting of tree trunk until finally a clearing in the canopy is spotted.  His vast spread of lavender wings grip at the air and thrust him upwards.  High above the autumnal trees he sets his sights on the north.  Home just upon the horizon.   

Klaudius
    I was just born this amazing

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Im headed straight for the castle - Any - by Dahmer - 01-08-2018, 07:40 PM
    RE: Im headed straight for the castle - Any - by Klaudius - 01-09-2018, 04:17 PM