• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

could i use you as a warning sign - Isobell
    His head remains pointed at the sea ahead, but he watches Isobell as she draws closer. The sea wind pulls at his dark mane, and the dark cords of it are a stark contract to the soft wisps that frame Isobell’s pretty face. He does not tire of looking at her, but when the child inside her responds to his voice, he is more than able to tear his attention away.

”Do you think he heard me?” Ivar asks in wonder. The stallion presses his muzzle to Isobell’s side, and is quickly kicked by the foal within. ”Hey now!” He says sharply, but the sound is not chastising. No, it is fond, even if he cannot quite understand how he feels so strongly about a thing that does not even truly exist yet.

Perhaps it’s an extension of his feelings for Isobell, he thinks as he draw back to look at her. Surely anything she did would be wonderful, and the fact that she is carrying his - their - child has made him ever more fond of her. He knows these emotions from before. Heda had given them to him, pressed them into him when he was unable to create them himself.

Now though, he does not need her to. They spring from within, from some part of him that he had not known existed until Isobell called to him from the sea. Ivar loves her, and he does not need a projection to know that this is true.

He’d be content to stand here forever (or at least until either of them got hungry), but the grey-eyed queen has other plans in mind. At least, her body has other plans.

”Ah...” He fumbles for words, looking back and forth from Isobell’s face and belly. ”I don’t. I...”

”What do I do?!”

Messages In This Thread
    RE: could i use you as a warning sign - Isobell - by Ivar - 01-29-2018, 12:32 PM