• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I Don't Make Love; Kryptic, Kolera [Levi]
    Every ounce of her suddenly questions why she had came here.  Why she had bothered to care of her mother's well being, when clearly she cared for no one but herself.  Each dragging stride behind the two equines made her regret this even more.  She had doubted Warrick, her most trusted friend.  Had never expected Levi was capable of such things her mother had spoken of, but perhaps she deserved everything she got.

The disapproval in her mother's voice was obvious.  Who the fuck was she to judge?! She bites her tongue though.  Briefly explaining why she couldn't destroy the plant life around her anymore.  Her mother didn't care to know the details, so she saved her breath.  

It wasn't long before they stood in a familiar place beside the stream.  Sienna eyes shifting to Levi as her mother takes off.  Leaving her, her brother and instructions.  Disbelief paints her face as she tries to make sense of what just happened...

The sound of splashing water snaps her back into reality.  Finding Levi removing the child from the stream, then watching as he fumbles for footing.  He stands and she moves forward.  Pulling his cold, wet frame to her chest.  She feels him press against her as her head raises to look into the mismatched eyes of the fire wielder.

So let's hear it...

She has so much to say she doesn't even know where to start.  You FUCKED MY MOTHER! Was just one of many, but she didn't know what happened truthfully.  Everything had been so vague and all the details she had came from her. 

Her eyes fell in betrayal as she speaks quietly, "I didn't know you were capable of such things.  Please tell me what she said isn't true..." Her eyes raise again to find the truth in the lines of his face.  Twisting her ears forwards to hear what he had to say in his defense.   Her hope is that there is more to the story but she only knew one side...
    Kolera
    Earth to Earth, Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust.

@[Levi]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I Don't Make Love; Kryptic, Kolera [Levi] - by Kolera - 01-05-2018, 11:11 PM