• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I Don't Make Love; Kryptic, Kolera [Levi]

Choices.

Her eyes soften as she seems to come to terms with something - his actions, her mother's actions, the past- whatever it is he isn't quite sure. Along with her eyes, her tone also softens, allowing him to lower his guard just slightly. Kolera was not Karaugh, she was not just out to get him or seeking only her self-interest, and he knows she means well with her short lecture.

As her gaze drifts his own follows hers to Amorette, where it lingers. He should go and speak to his smokey friend, and find out if he could still even call her that. But that meeting will have to wait, for weeks perhaps. He had probably already wasted too much time here, his quarry was quick and stubborn and if he was every to catch Ceara he needed to leave now. If Amore looks to him he offers a nod before turning to wade into the channel.

Choices.

Pausing, as the surf rushes around his knees, his mismatched gaze is still turned out to the world beyond Tephra, but his ears are turned back towards Kolera. Instead of a goodbye, he offers her a short explanation "I need to go find my sister."

With strong and sure strokes his large frame reaches the other side of the waterway with ease, but he can only guess if Kolera will be here when he returns - it's too late to ask now. 

Levi
    so scream you, out from behind the bitter ache.

@[Amorette] @[Kolera] I know this is done, but I'm just tagging because it slightly steps into the next thread you have going on Smile
    [Image: BQLevipagedoll-DONE.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I Don't Make Love; Kryptic, Kolera [Levi] - by Levi - 01-11-2018, 01:53 PM