• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  I Don't Make Love [Deimos] Private*
    Freedom

It felt good to be upon the air again.  Soaring through the night skies as her most natural state.  The quick beats of her skin taut wings cut easily through the crisp evening.  There was an apparent chill here that did not reach the volcanic island.

It wasn't long before the cold took hold of her.  Forcing a detour into the forests of Taiga.  As she dived into the pine forests she couldn't help but remember the destruction that had befallen the kingdom.  Shifting with ease, her hooves land upon the solid ground.  Wings folding at her side.  Amber eyes turn to look into the dense, dark forests.  Her mind ponders how it could have recovered so quickly.  Never would she probably know her daughter had been the one to return it to it's former glory...

A slight snow crusted the fallen pine needles.  Causing an audible crunch underfoot.  Slow steps draw her deeper into the woodlands.  It was quiet, eerily quiet...
    Karaugh
    illicit daughter of nymphetamine and killgore
    HTML by Call

@[Deimos] do what you want with her Smile It's short and crappy but I figured you can spice it up Wink
    Take a bite
    If you dare

Messages In This Thread
    I Don't Make Love [Deimos] Private* - by Karaugh - 01-05-2018, 09:32 PM