• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  I Don't Make Love [Deimos] Private*
    It was unlike the vampiress to be cautious.  Ever teetering the fine line of danger and destruction.  Something was stagnant on the breeze though.  Like that of death but it did not attract her the way death did.  Her slow steps stop, as her eyes roam the shadows of the giant trees.  Seeking anything, or anyone that was loaming in their dark depths.  

A single black booted limb rises and her mind clouds with images of her past.  Flashes of all she's done wrong.  Each snapshots burning into her mind. No! No, no, no.  Anything. Anyone else but... It was only a matter of time before he would find out what she did.  She knew this and being locked away in a cave had saved her skin for sometime. Even a magical change of color and creature transformation couldn't conceal her true identity forever.  Now here he was.  Coming for his vengeance.  Scraping along her spine and twisting her insides.  There was no body to identify his presence, just his steely voice.  Riddling off questions that needed no answers.  Her mind screams to run but it is a useless idea.  She can't escape him...

"D...de..imos," she chokes as he strokes his precious kitten.  Each rough pass purposeful in his plight.  His claws digging into the deepest parts of her mind and body.  Creating whatever he pleased inside her.  A gift, he claimed it to be but his last words made her doubtful of who it was for...

As his release on her fades, she drops to her knees.  Bloody and battered but more emotionally damaged than anything.  Her body was now his and she knew he wasn't past taking it.  A strong jab to her ribs caused her to gasp.  A plead crosses her mind, please no. Not this. You can't do this to me!  Oh but he can, and he has... 
    Karaugh
    illicit daughter of nymphetamine and killgore
    HTML by Call

So I got something put together but it can end here with her eventually slinking off if you wish.  Thanks for torturing my pony Big Grin
    Take a bite
    If you dare

Messages In This Thread
    I Don't Make Love [Deimos] Private* - by Karaugh - 01-05-2018, 09:32 PM
    RE: I Don't Make Love [Deimos] Private* - by Karaugh - 01-09-2018, 10:49 PM