• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  i need a change from this burnout scene
    The blood on my teeth is far beyond dry
      She has returned to the field, like she knew she would. Two seasons she had spent on the Taiga, wandering as she pleased. It was a wild, unclaimed place, resembling the herdlands of old. The denim woman had loved it. But things were changing, things within herself.

The roan had awoken to a strange stirring at her core two nights ago. It was foreign, something she'd never felt before, but she knew what it meant. It would seem that Aquilo had given her an unwitting gift. She had been unable to find the strange shifting man, and the Taiga, for all its charms, was an unfriendly place to raise a child on her own. Oh dear, she was going to have to raise the thing, wasn't she? Thoroughly out of her depth, she made the choice to follow her friends. Albeit, a year later, but still. Hyaline was her chosen destination.

Not quite yet, though. She had time to make her way. Maybe she could bring somebody back with her. One horse was an easy target, and her typical choice when traveling. Now, she had to consider whatever child was growing inside her. Two traveled safer, and perhaps Hyaline would provide a home for several soon.

Picking her way across the field, the black and blue lady observed for a while. Who looked lost, directionless? Soft brown eyes fell upon a golden man. He was a tad younger than herself, but her radiated an aura of anger and fear. Perhaps a bit of a reckless choice, but she was intrigued anyway. Humming a soft tune, she let her trim hooves bring her closer.

No one who ever looked at Tickaani would call her intimidating. She was more along the lines of cute, sweet, and with the addition of her thick winter's coat, maybe plushy. She had long believed in the strength in kindness. Not to say she was a pushover, that is. As she came up on the splashed man, her eyes took in his rough appearance. Scarred, scraped, a bit thin... what happened to him? She cleared her throat a bit before speaking aloud. "Hello there. Fancy some company?" She queried mildly, shifting her weight to one hip. The worst he could say was get lost, right?   .
    tickaani

@[SYNTRIBOS]

Messages In This Thread
    i need a change from this burnout scene - by SYNTRIBOS - 01-08-2018, 08:22 AM
    RE: i need a change from this burnout scene - by Tickaani - 01-08-2018, 11:10 AM