• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

It is Only Necessary to have Courage[Any]

Kasanova

Looking across the countryside, he takes in the view at his leisure.  Warming rays of sun are a welcome change at his back.  Anything beats the drab wool of winter caked with mud that he regrettably sported still.  With a sharp crane of his neck he reaches to an itch at his withers.  Straining to bend his bulking form in awkward ways to rake his teeth across the bothersome prickle.  

Alas he gives up as his ears track a sound approaching.  Hazel eyes find a bright form approaching him head on.  Soon sending a greeting to fill the space between them.  A smile of equal proportions find his ebony lips as he greets the kingdom dweller, "I suppose I am.  It's nice to see someone finally.  I'm Kasanova." With a gentle greeting nod of his cream head, his eyes remain on the stallion.  "I come from Sylva and I've heard you offer a sanctuary for the young at heart.  I'd be very interested to learn more of your kingdom here and what it offers it's.... what's. that. smell." Turning is head to his left his ears pin immediately to the creature lumbering nearer.  A sheepish grin reveals enormous canines as...it speaks

His first instinct brings his rear farthest from the bear reach.  Ebony ears hiding at first within the mess of his equally hued forelock.  When the creature speaks his tension eases slightly.  He is no stranger to the shifters of Beqanna (his mother is a blood sucking bat).  A feeling of uncertainty can't help but caution him in his stance.  Ready for fight or flight to kick in if need be.  "Hello?" He half questions, half offers with an apparent look of confusion on his face.  Eyes slightly shifting from the bear to the equine.  Waiting for their next move with anticipation...   

You are more than just a pretty face

@[Svedka] @[Keeper] soooo he's not saying Keeper stinks but.... Bears stink so... XD

Messages In This Thread
    RE: It is Only Necessary to have Courage[Any] - by Kasanova - 01-20-2018, 09:21 PM