• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Was Lightning Before the Thunder [Deathwish, Krone, or whoever]

The thick tropical flora brushes along his lavender bodice and feathers as he slips through the heart of the kingdom.  In tow his current interest follows.  A colorful young mind, quietly chattering like the colorful parrots of the jungle canopy.  His ears swivel to show her he is listening, however distantly.  His thoughts come and go from their conversation.

You know, she starts. High pitched realization in her tone, you look very similar to another horse here! He half chuckles before acknowledging her attempt to fit together the pieces of a much too large puzzle for such a young thing. His voice is quick to twist the pieces, “Ah yes. You are speaking of Kylin.  The spotted little flicka with curious wings.” His silver-hazel eyes do not seek his follower.  They cast out to find the very cave he had spoken of earlier, “I suppose we have similar family relations.  As many of us on the isle have.  Did you know Krone is my sister…?” A sly grin coming to his features as he thinks on the emerald and earth mare.  They were very near their destination and before long the soft pad of hoofbeats turns to a sharp clip on stone.

Coming to the edge of the caverns shadowed entrance he unfurls a wing to point to the abode with a gentleman like offer, “After you M’Dear…” A gentle bow of his valiant face is given as he awaits her hesitation or naive acceptance.  The slight drizzle had become a pitter patter on the cool rocks just as they had arrived and he is quite thrilled to get out of the elements with such splendid company...

Klaudius
    I was just born this amazing

@[Nyxa]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I Was Lightning Before the Thunder [Deathwish, Krone, or whoever] - by Klaudius - 01-21-2018, 02:28 PM