• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Was Lightning Before the Thunder [Deathwish, Krone, or whoever]

With an amused chuckle he allows her correction without rebuttal.  Indulging it no farther as the young mare crosses into the cavern with no hesitation.  His silver-hazel eyes sweep the area briefly before he brings his extended wing to fold at his side.  A faint scent carries on the strong wind but he dismisses it again.  Next entering the shadows after his company.  

Now in the natural shelter, he shakes the gathered water droplets from his feather.  Dismissing her alarmed questioning with casual words, "Most likely there is.  We are on an island after all."  He jives with a bump of his shoulder into hers.  Their backs turned to the incoming storm barring down on the kingdom outside.

Her sudden interest in the deepest parts of the underground tunnel intruiged him enough to suggest further exploration despite his dislike of water, "Should we go see?" He leans forward but allows her to decide which path they proceed to take.  Willing to explore as long as he doesn't have to be outside in the elements.

Klaudius
    I was just born this amazing

@[Nyxa] sorry it's short.  I don't want to power play you though Smile

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I Was Lightning Before the Thunder [Deathwish, Krone, or whoever] - by Klaudius - 01-24-2018, 09:37 PM