• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  G A M E O V E R [Karaugh death/Kaurma birth, Solace]

The spirit whisperer listens amongst the thorny brush of a long ago border that surrounded these lands.  Little does he know Deimos created it.  Securing the fallen kingdom to a tyrant of old.  Alas, powers rise and fall.  Just as the sun and moon does each day.  On this day a new life receives hope.  Rising from the dust her mother is soon to become.  Standing steady and strong.  Facing her future with darkness to her back.  

His eyes travel from Solace to filly to mists.  A growl rumbling within it.  His ears flatten in instinctual response.  Teeth barring as his crest of thick fur stands on end.  He had been warned of the gaurdian but the presence is unsettling to the young wolf.  He remains seated, for now as the elder mare and foal speak.  Introductions come and soon invitations.  When Solace turns to ask him of his intentions he nods gratefully for her offer, "I'm sorry your radiance, but my help is needed elsewhere.  I have fulfilled my duty to your brother and you.  I hope to assist others as well." His head position bends slightly as he looks to his right.  The bright form of the lost life smiles gratefully with his own nod of appreciation before his aura returns to surround the bright colored mare.  He follows the light to again find Solaces eyes, "He will never be far from you, you know." Rising from his hunches he stands on all four paws.  A gentle smile now on his muzzle.  "Safe travels now," taking a few steps towards the bay filly, "Good luck Kaurma." 

With not another word his disappearance slips away like a morning fog...

C Y R U S

The Spirit Wolf

@[Solace] Kaurma will follow to Hyaline Smile

Messages In This Thread
    RE: G A M E O V E R [Karaugh] - by Karaugh - 01-19-2018, 07:35 AM
    RE: G A M E O V E R [Karaugh death/Kaurma birth, Solace] - by Cyrus - 02-03-2018, 09:38 PM