• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

you made hell feel like home; any
    Out with the golden we sew, and the lower past that crawls.
    Now, to the doorway you run, to the girl that's not lost.
    There's been little for me to worship, in this life. And anything I have worshiped - though love be a better term for the concept - has been for far different reasons than perhaps this man's.

My familial bonds are thickly veined and coursing with vitality. My young brother, tucked safely between his parents - he has been in my dreams, a shadowy figure that I find myself inexplicably protective of. He is mine.

I come here now, for the shadows - Khaedrik does not yet accompany me, but he will. My eyes - nutmeg, glimmering - are half-closed, caught in some type of day dream. There's no explanation for why I have sought sleep so hungrily as of late - but there is something, a feeling, a growing. I am changing - and I see that in my dreams.

When I come upon him, he is the opposite of shadows (though perhaps that is why he seeks them). The look of an unconscious wanderer alights his features, and I fancy that that must be the expression I wear, too. My figure, slim next to him, twitches now and again as both our legs stop, as I lift my eyes to meet his. The shadows play tricks with his skin - on mine, I am but a darker nothing.

"Hello.."
    Kagerus
    sweet nothing

@[rapt]
    [Image: kag]
    dreamweaver

Messages In This Thread
    you made hell feel like home; any - by rapt - 01-14-2018, 06:59 PM
    RE: you made hell feel like home; any - by Kagerus - 01-21-2018, 06:46 PM
    RE: you made hell feel like home; any - by rapt - 01-21-2018, 07:20 PM
    RE: you made hell feel like home; any - by rapt - 01-21-2018, 09:08 PM
    RE: you made hell feel like home; any - by rapt - 01-21-2018, 10:18 PM