• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

For there is no need || ANY
    The trees waved too and fro, releasing their rudy soldiers occasionally to float about the girl's head. She felt like a princess from the stories her mother had told her of the old Beqanna, the many leaves her own subjects and friends. Oh, how delightful it must be to have those! To have one to confide in no matter the urgency.

"It is beautiful, and it stays like this year round, if you can believe it. My name is Sabra, what's yours?"

The voice floated gracefully to her perked ears, lilting through the wind with quiet interest. Before she had been on her won, she may have been frightened. Though all the fear that once resided in her heart had been placed aside, moved to make room for the new found love she had for her homeland.

The innocence could find no hatred or contemplate betrayal. 

"Lavendel, but my mother called me Lamb."

To others, it might have seemed strange, for the nickname had nothing to do with the beautiful roots of her mothers first choice. The truth was it had everything to do with the girl herself. It was as though Faible had known her child would harbor nothing but love and admiration, much like the kind animals of her namesake. 

"Your wings are very pretty.."

She whispered, staring in awe. She had only seen such brightly colored feathers on birds, and oh how Lamb loved birds. The woman before her seemed kind, a friend perhaps if she played her cards right. 

'Be respectable, even if your company is not.'

She recalled the words her mother spoke to her on the way to their final destination. She had not known then that Faible was trying to prepare her for life on her own. Life without her.

"Can you fly?"

Briefly, she allowed the child within her rear its little head. She was allowing herself to be as free as those birds she loved. 
    [Image: lav_by_heyyou80-dc01t5i.png]
    L a v e n d e l

Messages In This Thread
    For there is no need || ANY - by Lavendel - 01-15-2018, 01:22 AM
    RE: For there is no need || ANY - by Sabra - 01-15-2018, 01:44 PM
    RE: For there is no need || ANY - by Lavendel - 01-15-2018, 04:01 PM
    RE: For there is no need || ANY - by Sabra - 01-16-2018, 02:40 PM
    RE: For there is no need || ANY - by Lavendel - 01-16-2018, 03:46 PM
    RE: For there is no need || ANY - by Sabra - 01-17-2018, 01:07 PM
    RE: For there is no need || ANY - by Lavendel - 01-17-2018, 05:07 PM