• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

For there is no need || ANY

Lavendel

Lamb leaned slightly into the touch, smiling up at the woman before her. She wanders after the multi colored mare quickly, nearly tripping over her own legs. They walked slowly through the forest, Sabra allowing Lamb to have a look around her new home. The girl looked on in awe, eyes widening to take in the sights. With wise words @[Sabra] warned the girl that the woods couldnt always protect her actions. Once she chose to wander past them she was alone. Lamb swallowed and glanced at Sabra who's gaze stayed glued on the path before them. "I understand." She replies, her own pale hues returning to the path. Almost in a silly manor the girl tried to mirror the elegant walk of her companion, the perfect arch of the mare's neck... She managed to look slightly less silly than before (although not managing to look nearly as elegant as her winged queen), though the girl didnt keep up the strut long. They continued to walk however, the trees slowly fading to show their scorched brethren. Quietly, Lamb wondered what had happened to the ancient trees. A glance to Sabra (who hurried her along) prevented her questions to slip further than her mind. What they came upon next excited her child heart. A stone laden path led to the heart of the great forest. Smooth boulders stretched upward and created a homey structire, one that Lamb stared at for many minutes as the woman spoke. 'You will catch flies if your mouth hangs like that young girl' She snapped her jaw upward at the silent repremanding, satelites tilting to catch the slow trickle of the stream that bubbled not far from their spot amongst the trees. "I dont know how one could ever leave here for good!" She gigled , sadened at the thought of ever wanting to abandon such a kingdom as this. Her gaze found Sabra's , small ears tilting at the thought of finding such strange things, though she meerely noded in response offering a quiet 'I promise.' What the woman said next was most exciting for little Lamb, her heart pounding with the prospect. Her second summer wasnt too far off.. She wondered where she would belong. "Why...." She grasped for a question, there were so many. How could such a wonderful place be so empty? Would there ever be time for daisy chains and games of tag? Would Lamb be frightened when the dark came to the trees? "I do not think I have any questions at all." 'For there is no need... no need'

L A M B

[Image: lav_by_heyyou80-dc01t5i.png]
    L a v e n d e l

Messages In This Thread
    For there is no need || ANY - by Lavendel - 01-15-2018, 01:22 AM
    RE: For there is no need || ANY - by Sabra - 01-15-2018, 01:44 PM
    RE: For there is no need || ANY - by Lavendel - 01-15-2018, 04:01 PM
    RE: For there is no need || ANY - by Sabra - 01-16-2018, 02:40 PM
    RE: For there is no need || ANY - by Lavendel - 01-16-2018, 03:46 PM
    RE: For there is no need || ANY - by Sabra - 01-17-2018, 01:07 PM
    RE: For there is no need || ANY - by Lavendel - 01-17-2018, 05:07 PM