• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Love looks not with the eyes[Any]

The sunlight that filtered through the golden leaves, cast a glow along his pelt.  Causing it to shine but not as brightly as it usually has.  The dried salt brine and sweat, alongside mud, dulled his usually brilliant hue.  It was rather unbecoming and as another itch prickled along his spine, it takes everything in him not to reach around and rake his teeth through the irritation.  Retaining his focus upon her words of her kingdom and the land he has happened upon.  With a gentle nod he acknowledges her fondness of her country, “As you should prefer your land to the rest...  Otherwise I may have to reconsider my wish to reside here.” A joking grin creases his maw. Humor comes awkwardly to the sooty stag.

Eventually she reveals her name and it is met with a smile.  Shifting his weight from one hip to the other when her gaze shifts to the forest.  Amber eyes follow briefly before returning to look upon the bird-like appendages at her sides.  His eyes don't linger long but he wonders if they served the same purpose as the avian of the skies.  Attentively listening, even as fatigue plagues him, he is grateful to hear her offer of accommodations.  “I’d appreciate all you and your kingdom have to offer.  It had been a long flight to get here.  We can speak of my home lands in due time. Id much rather hear of this Beqanna,” he finishes just before she shifts to lead him across her lands.  Not realizing she may question his ability of having flown here due to his lack of wings.  Of what he’s seen so far he is pleased he decided to risk his life for a new start to the north.

Following in her wake, he allows her a respectable distance between them.  Noting briefly the heavied midsection she carried.  Having known the appearance of a woman with child he assumes but does not ask.  It would be impolite and he has no business asking.  So he settles for diplomatic chit chat, “I image not all of Beqanna has such colorful scenery...?  I have never seen such beauty these trees hold.  Britannia is a land of ice and snow.  Little grows across most of it.”  His heavied steps follow into a smooth rhythm behind the pearlescent lady.  An occasion toss of his muzzle bring the dark veil across his view to pardon.  Restoring his sight once again.  

Eros
    Will You Be Mine

@[Sabra] <3

Messages In This Thread
    Love looks not with the eyes[Any] - by Eros - 01-15-2018, 09:39 PM
    RE: Love looks not with the eyes[Any] - by Sabra - 01-16-2018, 04:03 PM
    RE: Love looks not with the eyes[Any] - by Eros - 01-16-2018, 08:11 PM
    RE: Love looks not with the eyes[Any] - by Sabra - 01-18-2018, 01:12 PM
    RE: Love looks not with the eyes[Any] - by Eros - 01-21-2018, 01:04 PM