• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

make me pay like the devil i am || any
    Mother only lets her past the cocoon of Home once the sun drops below the horizon (and then makes her wait longer, until the moon has climbed halfway up the sky). Sometimes Father will take her out and show her how to hunt. She learns quickly. She is instinctual and wild and untamed and just as she should be.

She is quick to race past the bordering thicket of Home once Mother nods in her direction. Her vision is red with hunger. Saliva drips from her jaw as she creeps through the darkness of the forest. She is silent. She is tense. She is hungry.

Deer.

Her feet stop their careful movement and her eyes glance through the darkness.

There.

It is a quick kill, but it is efficient. She satisfies her hunger rapidly and when she is finished her dark, armored head is splashed with blood. There is a bubbling of a river nearby and so she slinks closer.

Drink.

The river reflects the glow of the stars above, but those constellations twinkle shades of rosy pink and deep red as her maw is washed clean. As her eyes peer deeper into the river, there is a break in the current. A subtle shift, so miniscule no prey creature would notice. Her stomach tingles. But she is a child and her instincts are not totally familiar to her. So she drinks.

@[Maugrim] This is my first time posting her, so we'll see how it goes! I'm not looking to kill her, but I'd be down for some violent interactions, probably injuries on both sides if you're interested. Here is a reference of what her father looks like, and she's basically the same except she's smaller because she's still a baby.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: make me pay like the devil i am || any - by Nexu - 01-27-2018, 05:12 PM