• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I’ll burn this whole city down; Gaza
    She had noticed that he's younger, but as she stands there grinning, she's suddenly struck by how very young he must be. He has no scars, grey hairs or wear marks of any kind to show any signs of aging ... he can't be older than five. Barely out of childhood. She feels a little like she's corrupting him. What fun!

"Ahh I see. Well the Jungle is green, but I don't think it would appeal to you all that much." If he can't even handle the dry heat of the the Desert, there's no way he could stand the thick, muggy heat of the Jungle. She even has trouble with it at times and she's lived there for most of her life! "The Gates is supposed to be quite green?" Another kingdom she has yet to visit - she should get on that. "The Falls too." And that one she can at least confirm personally.

When she finally pulls out her trick, she feels more than a little pleased to see the shock and awe on his face. She certainly does like to make an impression.

He however, manages to surprise her in return with his boldness. Instead of becoming flustered like she would have expected from most stallions his age, he rises to the challenge and gives her, well, way more than a simple peck. If she'd been human, she would have had a line of goosebumps along the path his muzzle and lips had taken.

She's a little flustered and it surprises her. She's used to being the one doing the frustrating, used to being the one to shock and annoy others with her behaviour. But she covers it as best she can (the only sign is a slight rise in the air temperature) and smirks at him. "You call that a kiss?! I think you can do better!" And she is entirely willing to test it.

Perhaps she's not the one who's going to do the corrupting.

Messages In This Thread
    I’ll burn this whole city down; Gaza - by Lyris - 06-14-2015, 11:54 PM
    RE: I’ll burn this whole city down; Gaza - by Lyris - 08-11-2015, 11:29 AM