• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

well, bless my heart; any

The leggy chestnut marched into the Field determined to give this whole group living thing one more shot. First, her own mother had disappeared, then the broad who had picked her up from the Adoption Den had also ditched her. Now she was almost grown, her gangly legs filled out, her wide innocent eyes just showing the beginning of disillusionment with the world. She wasn’t sure if it was just her or if abandonment was just part of the process of growing up. Certainly, not everyone was bound to just disappear at the drop of hat. Then again what did she know?

Still despite her previous disappointments here she was again. A little cautious, a little hurt but still willing.

raeanne
    There's a wild, wild whisper - Blowin' in the wind

[OOC: It's been about a million years since I've been here so excuse the tiny post!]

Messages In This Thread
    well, bless my heart; any - by Raeanne - 01-22-2018, 12:18 PM
    RE: well, bless my heart; any - by Amorette - 01-22-2018, 02:36 PM
    well, bless my heart; any - by Raeanne - 01-26-2018, 10:41 AM
    RE: well, bless my heart; any - by Castile - 01-26-2018, 11:36 AM
    RE: well, bless my heart; any - by Amorette - 01-26-2018, 02:54 PM
    well, bless my heart; any - by Raeanne - 01-26-2018, 03:42 PM