• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

well, bless my heart; any

She gets exactly the reaction she’d hoped to get. Well, perhaps a burst of enthusiasm would have been, but even Amorette – who saw everything in the most optimistic way – doesn’t hope for such reaction. Interest and a friendly reply is all she could’ve asked for. ”It’s nice to meet you” she tells the young chestnut mare with a light drop of her head. ”And whole Beqanna lies at your feet” she adds with a smile and a gentle bump to her shoulder. Beqanna has seen many changes and there definitely had happened a lot, but Amore likes to believe there is a place for everybody.

While Raeanne speaks the ebony woman finds herself listening carefully, one ear fully pointed towards the chestnut girl, while the other twists and turns around as an dark and white stallion stands not too far away from them. His arrival beats her to answering Raeanne’s question. Curiously she looks at him. Loess, other than the name she doesn’t know the hilly kingdom.

Although he basically is the competition, she sees his arrival as a chance to learn more about Loess. Maybe she, Warrick, or someone else should visit Loess on behalf of Tephra. Getting to know one another would be the first thing, but who knows what could grow from there? Anyway, introductions first. ”Hello, I’m Amorette, from Tephra” she says, dipping her head once in his direction before moving her gaze back to Raeanne. After all, the chestnut mare had asked a question, one Amore is more than happy to answer. ”And you would be more than welcome to join me, and all the others, in Tephra if you wish so. I would be more than happy to give you a tour around.”

It was not hard to imagine that one would like to see a potential home before deciding to live there. What if the place was not to your liking? Amorette had first set foot in Tephra because she’d heard the rumour her father lived there. It was all that was needed for her to feel at home, instantly feeling at home. In the best situation it would be like that for Raeanne too, but it could as well be not to her liking at all. Something the young red woman has to decide for herself.

Amorette

Quand on n'a que l'amour.

Messages In This Thread
    well, bless my heart; any - by Raeanne - 01-22-2018, 12:18 PM
    RE: well, bless my heart; any - by Amorette - 01-22-2018, 02:36 PM
    well, bless my heart; any - by Raeanne - 01-26-2018, 10:41 AM
    RE: well, bless my heart; any - by Castile - 01-26-2018, 11:36 AM
    RE: well, bless my heart; any - by Amorette - 01-26-2018, 02:54 PM
    well, bless my heart; any - by Raeanne - 01-26-2018, 03:42 PM