• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

well, bless my heart; any
    ]

Rae offers another small smile at the gentle nudge. She would have never before thought of herself as reserved but the first three years of her life had somewhat diminished her. Perhaps in the years to come she’d find the loud, brash filly she had been. It would take time though.

She wasn’t quite as observant her companion and the arrival of the young stallion startled her. She stepped back a half-step before catching herself. Only another part of the welcoming committee. Something in his eyes, not the mismatched color, but the intensity that seems there for a moment then gone. Shuttered. It was enough to capture her attention. She drew in a deep breath as if she could somehow scent the change in him but nothing.

He speaks his piece, another land. Something else new. “I’m Raeanne.” She looks between the two. In the past she was impulsive, a snap decision and she was on her way. Now though, she hesitated. “I suppose it’s hard to decide having never been to either.” She stalled for another moment of thought before finally turning to Amorette.

I’d love a tour of Tephra. Get a feel for it.

Her eyes swung around to face the young male, “and if I’d still be welcome after that then come see Loess.

She looked back between them both with a small smile, “all of this is new to me and it’s hard to know what place will feel like home until you see it for yourself. At least, that’s how I feel.

raeanne
    There's a wild, wild whisper - Blowin' in the wind

Messages In This Thread
    well, bless my heart; any - by Raeanne - 01-22-2018, 12:18 PM
    RE: well, bless my heart; any - by Amorette - 01-22-2018, 02:36 PM
    well, bless my heart; any - by Raeanne - 01-26-2018, 10:41 AM
    RE: well, bless my heart; any - by Castile - 01-26-2018, 11:36 AM
    RE: well, bless my heart; any - by Amorette - 01-26-2018, 02:54 PM
    well, bless my heart; any - by Raeanne - 01-26-2018, 03:42 PM