• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Rip me open. admire the ivory beneath || ANY

Rip me open

She didnt know the half of it. So he chuckles and shakes his great head, dark tendrils flying over a scar mapped right eye. The green there was less true, less vibrant than it was so long ago. Looking to the pale girl once more Krigare feels the age in his bones, he almost swears he can hear them wheezing in protest as he moves.

"When you get to be my age girl, grumpy is a way of life. Tis no act."
    And he means it. Once (long ago) he would have been overjoyed to befriend the painted girl, perhaps he would take her to meet his pale queen. But now he was pissed off and alone, his life was so much different from the girl's. It was clear that after whatever the forest brought for her, she would return to her mommy and daddy and the mean words he spit at her would fade into the dark nothingness of a childhood memory. 

"Why do you stray so far from Loess, and why do you travel alone?"
    He thinks to the day he had seen the great beast that ripped its way from Castile's chest in these woods. Was the girl not at all afraid? Was she afraid now? Caught in a conversation with a man she hardly knew? The thought makes his stomach roil and he begins to walk. Part of him knows she will follows.

K R I G A R E

@[Embark]
    [Image: krigare_by_voltum-dbctewi.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Rip me open. admire the ivory beneath || ANY - by Krigare - 02-20-2018, 08:52 PM