• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

howl at the moon / trissy, any

Torture

He might never be one for the kingdom life. While his sister feels comfortable in the rhythm of her diplomatic endeavors (the chatter of the field, the lull of a walk to another kingdom, the drone of peaceful talk), the untamed man knows his soul cannot sing that sort of song. He is constantly moving, constantly changing. He is strung too ruggedly and bored too easily to be involved in something like diplomatic kingdom life.

Perhaps he could be better suited for the military lifestyle, but even then the metal on his shoulders and the clang of armor in his ears would not suit him entirely.

She appears from the froth of Loess to stand before him, wild eyes dancing and intoxicating hips swaying. She taunts him candidly while his dark eyes wind along the length of her petite body, following the curve of her back and the angles of her legs. It’s only when she welcomes him that his gaze finds hers.

A grating, smoky laugh leaves his throat. “I won’t stay long.” He figures she knows this — they are made of similar blood and bone and he’s sure she can feel the way his legs are restless. He has wandered many places, conquered many queens, lead many herds and this place will not be much different. Perhaps he will never find peace, cursed to wander many lands and see many things.

It truly doesn’t sound too bad to him and it hasn’t done him wrong thus far.

“Are you going to let me in or just stand there and tease me?”

Messages In This Thread
    howl at the moon / trissy, any - by Torture - 01-24-2018, 10:31 PM
    RE: howl at the moon / trissy, any - by Trissy - 02-01-2018, 04:46 PM
    RE: howl at the moon / trissy, any - by Torture - 02-15-2018, 10:31 PM