• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

-- you're my misguiding light
    When she firsts suggest the game, the other filly jumps on the idea with another sharp grin, but she suggests a game that Sochi and her mom have never played. She wants to give the benefit of the doubt (even if the game doesn’t sound fun like games are supposed to be, but uncertainty makes her pause, tilt her head and flick an ear as she considers, glancing at the boys to see their reactions. Khaedrik doesn’t seem all that enthused, and he mentions monsters. The dark filly looks around, suspicious, but she doesn’t see any monsters. Mom said this was a safe place.

But even as Trekori steps closer to Khaedrik, Sochi feels something dark pass over all of them. She can’t see it, but she watches Trekori and Khaedrik watch and turns her blue face the same way, silver eyes wide again. “I don’t know how to play that either,” she forms the words carefully, glancing apologetically at Kaurma. She had been thinking tag. Or hide-and-seek. Still, ghosts might be neat. Friendly ghosts, probably, here; the fae wouldn’t allow any real harm to come to the children who live here.

“I don’t see any monsters, either,” she says as she looks at the boys, but when nothing attacks her eyes begin to relax and even become curious, engaged; “Is it a ghost? What does it look like?”
    [Image: sochi.png]

I was less than graceful, I was not kind
    be out watching other lovers lose their spine

Messages In This Thread
    -- you're my misguiding light - by Khaedrik - 01-27-2018, 07:52 PM
    RE: -- you're my misguiding light - by Kaurma - 01-27-2018, 09:21 PM
    RE: -- you're my misguiding light - by Khaedrik - 01-31-2018, 11:36 AM
    RE: -- you're my misguiding light - by Trekori - 02-01-2018, 01:14 AM
    RE: -- you're my misguiding light - by sochi - 02-02-2018, 08:44 PM
    RE: -- you're my misguiding light - by Kaurma - 02-03-2018, 10:05 PM
    RE: -- you're my misguiding light - by Khaedrik - 02-05-2018, 06:33 PM
    RE: -- you're my misguiding light - by Trekori - 02-08-2018, 01:53 AM