• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

-- you're my misguiding light
    Kaurma
    Each child responds much differently.  One chatters in fear at a monster of darkness, the other slightly engaged with the same monster and the filly, well she seems curious as to what's all going on.  My sienna eyes watch as another shadow creature (the same but different as the last) joins their group.  It's eyes a gastly yellow and figure a ragged cloak of darkness sweeping over top of them.  I smile, delighted with the twist of game but it is one and the same.  I explain it's rules and it's simplicity, "So one of us hides and the others try to find them.  The hider waits until someone grows close and BOO!" I exclaim sharply to frighten the others, "The hider jumps out and tags another.  Whoever gets tagged is now the ghost... Easy." I grin with satisfaction.  Gauging their reactions before turning to the shadow monster, "You can play too..."
    -What goes around,
    comes around-

@[Khaedrik]
    Be Warned:
    She exhibits Compulsion and 
    will try to use it to get info
    or whatever she is needing.
    PM me with ?'s or concerns!

Messages In This Thread
    -- you're my misguiding light - by Khaedrik - 01-27-2018, 07:52 PM
    RE: -- you're my misguiding light - by Kaurma - 01-27-2018, 09:21 PM
    RE: -- you're my misguiding light - by Khaedrik - 01-31-2018, 11:36 AM