• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Tyger, Tyger, Burning Bright - Any
    Kaurma
    Adults talk.  That seemed to be the only thing they did.  Casting sweet nothings into the wind and see where they fall.  I had no interest in their ramblings, though I heard it all.  Names, locations, happenings.  I cared little for the details surrounding the chatter.  Even more so as the body curled amongst the brittle grasses stirred.  Each slight movement, a flinch in my peripheral view.

My raised crown lowered again to view the being again.  Slight hope rising in my chest that it was to wake and wish to explore with me.  It doesn't dawn on me that the day walkers had preferences of when they were active and dormant.  Just as I had my preferences.  Well, more like a will to survive another turn of the world.  

I bump my onyx dipped muzzle at the child's neck.  Extending a greeting and willingness to engage with him, "Hey.  Wanna play with me?" My ears flick forwards to await acceptance or denial from the pale colt.  The sliver of moon did it's best to illuminate the colts hide, just as the shadows consumed hers.  Only the reflection of it's dim light was found in my eyes and gleamed off my pearly fangs.  Even the absent curl of my lips, no longer hid their existence...
    -What goes around,
    comes around-

@[Imbolc] @[Solace]
    Be Warned:
    She exhibits Compulsion and 
    will try to use it to get info
    or whatever she is needing.
    PM me with ?'s or concerns!

Messages In This Thread
    Tyger, Tyger, Burning Bright - Any - by Imbolc - 01-30-2018, 04:58 PM
    RE: Tyger, Tyger, Burning Bright - Any - by Kaurma - 02-19-2018, 10:51 AM