• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

what turns up in the dark; nexu

violence

Like a dam broken, she is in her sister’s mind. It’s exhilarating, thrilling, the sudden swell of new
    sensations, new instincts. She feels a heart pounding wildly in a chest, adrenaline flooding. She doubles down on her grip, clawing at the edges of the monster’s mind, trying to keep her hold. She’d never had the instinct for this the way she had the necromancy (which had come easy as breathing), and it was work.
    But the girl is caged. For now. She hears her crying out, feels her pressing back.
    Hush, she says again. This time, her tone is less sweet.
    She turns her attention back to this new body, reveling in its strength and poison. She opens its mouth, tries to laugh, but laughter is not meant for monsters so instead there’s a birdlike noise, trilling. She inhales – god, its sense of smell is so much better than her own – and tastes the air for blood. For meat.

She sets the body to moving, an easy walk, trails where she knows game is rich and plentiful.
    You know, she says, as it – as they – walk, you should consider yourself lucky, that I’m here. I can guide you. I can make you better. Mother won’t do anything with you. Father’s useless. But you and I, we could have fun.
    She catches the scent of something. A deer, grazing. She slows. Slinks. Still, she talks to her sister.
    Ask the others. Ask Charnel. I taught her to speak! She has friends, now. You’d like friends, wouldn’t you? Mother would let you waste away on the mountain. But I think monsters should run free.
    They are closer to the prey. To the meat. The kill.
    She lunges.

I’d stay the hand of god, but war is on your lips

feel free to...poweprlay violence powerplaying her? which is what i guess is happening lol

Messages In This Thread
    what turns up in the dark; nexu - by violence - 01-30-2018, 09:10 PM
    RE: what turns up in the dark; nexu - by Nexu - 02-11-2018, 04:39 PM
    RE: what turns up in the dark; nexu - by violence - 02-11-2018, 05:53 PM
    RE: what turns up in the dark; nexu - by Nexu - 02-22-2018, 06:49 PM
    RE: what turns up in the dark; nexu - by violence - 02-24-2018, 04:20 PM
    RE: what turns up in the dark; nexu - by Nexu - 03-04-2018, 09:02 PM
    RE: what turns up in the dark; nexu - by violence - 03-11-2018, 06:54 PM
    RE: what turns up in the dark; nexu - by Nexu - 04-02-2018, 08:21 PM
    RE: what turns up in the dark; nexu - by violence - 04-29-2018, 06:49 PM
    RE: what turns up in the dark; nexu - by Nexu - 05-18-2018, 08:03 PM