• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Quests Question ^^
    Hello there darlings!

So, I am very interested in hosting my own quest in the near future, but I'm a little confused about the protocols and specifics of doing so. Below I've gathered a couple of my questions, but if there is already a thread/guide for designing quests, please direct me to it!
    • When we pm/email Cassi, do we need to have the entire quest fully fleshed out with all the details and rules for each stage we'd like to do? Or can we just have a general outline?
    • From what I've seen of past quests, many of them have several chapters or stages. Is this a requirement, or would I be able to do something smaller with an appropriately smaller prize?
    • In regards to prizes and/or defects, do we (the designers) get to choose them with impunity or do staff have more of a say in everything?
    • Could I design a novel trait as a prize or does it have to be an existing one?
    • Finally, would someone be able to point out to me the quests that were designed by other members so I can get a better idea of my limitations?

Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
    Quests Question ^^ - by Phish - 02-05-2018, 03:44 PM
    RE: Quests Question ^^ - by Neo - 02-05-2018, 03:56 PM
    RE: Quests Question ^^ - by Phish - 02-05-2018, 04:02 PM
    RE: Quests Question ^^ - by Cassi - 02-05-2018, 04:14 PM
    RE: Quests Question ^^ - by Phish - 02-05-2018, 04:21 PM
    RE: Quests Question ^^ - by Cassi - 02-05-2018, 06:00 PM