• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Look What You Made Me Do [Open]
    There had been a calling to the battlegrounds and curiousity had driven her from her safe existence amongst the volcanic rocks.  Kryptic had wandered off each morning before the daylight broke across the kingdom.  She didn't wonder where he went.  It didn't concern her.  He would be safe here.  So just as he had went on his way that day, so did she.  Traveling to the deserted lands to answer the call.

As luck would have it, Levi was in attendance as well.  Not as a student, but a teacher.  A smirk cast across her black lips as she took part in his challenge, leaping rails of fire and dancing with hot spears.  She had completed the task with grace and as she waited for the others to finish, she grew impatient.  Watching the pied stags backside alit with the flicker of flame from where black locks had been.  They swirled in tendrils around his hocks and her heart pattered ever more quickly.  Sienna eyes trailed from hock to hip to sway of back.  A yearning bite to her lower lip as they viewed his broad shoulders as he thrust spears of fire at the next participant.  When they flexed ever so slightly she experienced a faint loss of breath.  Finally though, the last contender made their rounds and they were released to be on their own ways.

Her stride was brisk and when the channel along the island was in view, she happily sunk into the cool depths of the waters.  The combination of summer heat and lust was almost unbearable.  Cool lapping of aqua at her sides did wonders to wash it all away, for now.

Once to the other side, she exits the stream.  Much to her relief the burning heat within her subsides and she skirts around the western edge of the territory.  It hadn't been an area she had explored before so temptation persuades her to venture to new area.  Curious to what sights it would bring her... 
    Kolera
    Earth to Earth, Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust.

Feel free to throw whoever at her.  She's in a troublemaking mood XD

Messages In This Thread
    Look What You Made Me Do [Open] - by Kolera - 02-06-2018, 08:23 PM
    RE: Look What You Made Me Do [Open] - by Levi - 02-18-2018, 02:36 PM
    RE: Look What You Made Me Do [Open] - by Kolera - 02-18-2018, 11:13 PM
    RE: Look What You Made Me Do [Open] - by Levi - 02-21-2018, 10:00 PM
    RE: Look What You Made Me Do [Open] - by Kolera - 02-22-2018, 08:53 PM
    RE: Look What You Made Me Do [Open] - by Levi - 03-06-2018, 12:50 PM
    RE: Look What You Made Me Do [Open] - by Kolera - 03-06-2018, 08:23 PM