• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Look What You Made Me Do [Open]
    Her movements are long and sweeping.  Extending her ivory dipped limbs into a lengthy two-beat stride, she covers a great distance.  The dark locks against her nape and hindquarters catch the created breeze of her pace.  Dancing along her sienna hide with the grace of a Spanish dancer.  It had been so long since she had just enjoyed time lapsing around her.  Too long since she let her magic flow freely.  Stroking each blade of emerald and bloom of flora with fresh paint of her artist palette.  Hibiscus buds burst open as she passed in a rainbow array of colors.  Anyone who knew her talents may have known she had passed by just recently.  Another tell tale sign would be the aroma of fall hanging thick in the air.  Attracting the interest of suitors far and wide.

So it is fitting when she hears his call.  As deep and crisp as the lines of his aproned face.  Ebony ears flick to catch the entirety of the message coming up behind her.  Hooves planting within the grasses, but she does not turn around.  Black lips curl to reveal a sly grin.  The slightest turn of her dished profile making it visible to the stallion.  

Pausing briefly, she waits until he is motioning forwards to meet her.  His towering frame growing nearer.  The heat of his flames kissing the edges of her hips.  That's when she springs forward and to the right.  Slipping into the tropical confines of the forest edge.  Broad leaves dripping condensation across her back as she manuvers deeper under it's protective canopy.  An inviting whicker was all that left the temptest maw.  She was in control here.  This was her challenge, should he choose to accept it.   
    Kolera
    Earth to Earth, Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust.

@[Levi] <3

Messages In This Thread
    Look What You Made Me Do [Open] - by Kolera - 02-06-2018, 08:23 PM
    RE: Look What You Made Me Do [Open] - by Levi - 02-18-2018, 02:36 PM
    RE: Look What You Made Me Do [Open] - by Kolera - 02-18-2018, 11:13 PM
    RE: Look What You Made Me Do [Open] - by Levi - 02-21-2018, 10:00 PM
    RE: Look What You Made Me Do [Open] - by Kolera - 02-22-2018, 08:53 PM
    RE: Look What You Made Me Do [Open] - by Levi - 03-06-2018, 12:50 PM
    RE: Look What You Made Me Do [Open] - by Kolera - 03-06-2018, 08:23 PM