• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Look What You Made Me Do [Open]

Tapered ears flick in his directions and although she does not turn towards him, her posture changes as she becomes aware of his call and halts. His mismatched eyes trace her frame as she stands with her gaze averted, the haze of the season had never weighed so heavily upon him. His eyes return to her face just in time he catch the sly grin which taunts him from her dark lips. Closing the distance between them he brings his mass along her side, their skin remains untouching yet somehow still reverberating with electricity as the sliver of space between them becomes excruciatingly apparent to him. 

"Kolera, I..." she springs away from him without a word, the taunting look on her face only intensifying. His ears flatten momentarily before the dark stallion lunges into the dense, virid tinted shade. Through the haze of hibiscus perfume and smoke, he follows her, not allowing his mind to elaborate on the way her dark lips had called to him without saying a word. 

She is in sight as he puts on another burst of speed, where she weaves and dodges he pushes with brute force to clear the ferns and saplings from his path. He would play her game, he can only hope she will play his.

Levi
    so scream you, out from behind the bitter ache.

Messages In This Thread
    Look What You Made Me Do [Open] - by Kolera - 02-06-2018, 08:23 PM
    RE: Look What You Made Me Do [Open] - by Levi - 02-18-2018, 02:36 PM
    RE: Look What You Made Me Do [Open] - by Kolera - 02-18-2018, 11:13 PM
    RE: Look What You Made Me Do [Open] - by Levi - 02-21-2018, 10:00 PM
    RE: Look What You Made Me Do [Open] - by Kolera - 02-22-2018, 08:53 PM
    RE: Look What You Made Me Do [Open] - by Levi - 03-06-2018, 12:50 PM
    RE: Look What You Made Me Do [Open] - by Kolera - 03-06-2018, 08:23 PM