• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Look What You Made Me Do [Open]
    There were no words that needed to be shared.  She didn't care where he went, what he did and who he did it with.  He wanted freedom...fine, have it.  Made no difference to her.  She was a big girl and quite capable to take care of herself.  But damn these hormones! 

Leaping into the underbrush, her fine frame had little resistance from the vines and ferns.  It was quite easy to slip through any tangle she could happen into.  A giggle let's out as her eyes roll back to find him plowing through the forest like an elephant.  The tropical birds fled from their perches in the canopy, as the trees shook them loose as he passed beneath them.  This was her element, not his.

Sienna eyes return to the landscape in front of her.  She was on unfamiliar territory but she could see a break in the trees up ahead.  There looked to be a rock formation surrounded by a bed of smalls white petaled flowers.  With a whip of her ebony tassels, she sprung towards the clearing.

As the forest ended and her eyes looked up to find an azure sky, she spun around to face the fire wielder with a laugh.  Tossing her dished crown high, a grin painted on her black lips.  "You should be more quiet... I think the entire island could hear you," she jives. He is quick to exit the unruly jungle and as he steps into the clearing she prances around him.  Black dipped muzzle brought tightly to her breast, allowing a delicate arch to her neck.  

Coming full circle around him, she stops just within his reach.  Eyes trailing the length of his cheek bone where she had given him a kiss at the training event.  "Sooo... How'd I do?" She pries, though he may be lost on what to. 
    Kolera
    Earth to Earth, Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust.

@[Levi]

Messages In This Thread
    Look What You Made Me Do [Open] - by Kolera - 02-06-2018, 08:23 PM
    RE: Look What You Made Me Do [Open] - by Levi - 02-18-2018, 02:36 PM
    RE: Look What You Made Me Do [Open] - by Kolera - 02-18-2018, 11:13 PM
    RE: Look What You Made Me Do [Open] - by Levi - 02-21-2018, 10:00 PM
    RE: Look What You Made Me Do [Open] - by Kolera - 02-22-2018, 08:53 PM
    RE: Look What You Made Me Do [Open] - by Levi - 03-06-2018, 12:50 PM
    RE: Look What You Made Me Do [Open] - by Kolera - 03-06-2018, 08:23 PM