• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Look What You Made Me Do [Open]

As Kolera tosses her delicate face carelessly skyward, he jumps forward with an agility surprising for his build, pressing a nip to the soft place between her way and throat latch before she can dance away again. "Are you afraid someone will catch us?" He taunts as she circles him, intrigued by this side of his friend he had never experienced before. 

She ends her jaunt by his side and he does not hesitate to close the gap between them. Behind him, bruised white flowers littler the ground sending up a sweet fragrance which never reaches his consciousness. Despite their beauty, his surroundings are overshadowed by Koleras sly grins and the movements of her mahogany form. He doesn's have to push thoughts of Karaugh from his mind, Kolera has his full attention now.

A year ago her same actions would have been met with pinned ears and a hard frown, but Karaugh had broken past his reservations during their time below the earth. He had thought that what they had done would remain isolated, secret - but nothing could be further from the truth.

His sins had been lain naked before a gathering crowd.
    He had been awoken, and there was no one left to disappoint.

"You do well at everything," he answers vaguely as his muzzle explores the lines of her neck. His sides fill with air as he draws her scent over his tongue, unashamed of his impulses in this private place she has found for them. The flames lash along the crest of his thick neck, his forelock twists back and away into the tangle of fire, and he quiets the whispered demands of the flames in his chest. 

Levi
    so scream you, out from behind the bitter ache.

@[Kolera]

Messages In This Thread
    Look What You Made Me Do [Open] - by Kolera - 02-06-2018, 08:23 PM
    RE: Look What You Made Me Do [Open] - by Levi - 02-18-2018, 02:36 PM
    RE: Look What You Made Me Do [Open] - by Kolera - 02-18-2018, 11:13 PM
    RE: Look What You Made Me Do [Open] - by Levi - 02-21-2018, 10:00 PM
    RE: Look What You Made Me Do [Open] - by Kolera - 02-22-2018, 08:53 PM
    RE: Look What You Made Me Do [Open] - by Levi - 03-06-2018, 12:50 PM
    RE: Look What You Made Me Do [Open] - by Kolera - 03-06-2018, 08:23 PM