• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Look What You Made Me Do [Open]
    There are secrets and then there is privacy.  The difference is simply need to know, and no one(especially not Kryptic nor Warrick) needed to know their doings.  

Her intentions begin quite innocently.  Luring her long time friend into the depths of the jungle for simply fun entertainment.  She was naive to the ways of the season and what might evolve here.  Though she can't claim she hadn't thought about it once...or twice.  Now that they are here in the privacy of the jungle, she becomes confident.  Parading herself proudly about.  That is until she is standing before him.  Sienna eyes drawing along the sharp lines of a man she almost doesn't recognize.  When had everything changed?  When had a girl and boy become a woman and a man?  The thoughts fill her mind as his words fill her ears.  You do well at everything... Suddenly she is unsure if that is true.  She hasn't done everything...

The gentle caress of mottled lips along her neck cause a swift inhale of breath.  Her bright eyes shy downwards as she is certain she is blushing.  Every muscle within her quivers as his lips continue brushing along her flesh.  The heat from his breath as notable as the flames flickering along his crest.  Her only movement is the soft twitch of her ebony tail as he wonders further... 
    Kolera
    Earth to Earth, Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust.

@[Levi]

Messages In This Thread
    Look What You Made Me Do [Open] - by Kolera - 02-06-2018, 08:23 PM
    RE: Look What You Made Me Do [Open] - by Levi - 02-18-2018, 02:36 PM
    RE: Look What You Made Me Do [Open] - by Kolera - 02-18-2018, 11:13 PM
    RE: Look What You Made Me Do [Open] - by Levi - 02-21-2018, 10:00 PM
    RE: Look What You Made Me Do [Open] - by Kolera - 02-22-2018, 08:53 PM
    RE: Look What You Made Me Do [Open] - by Levi - 03-06-2018, 12:50 PM
    RE: Look What You Made Me Do [Open] - by Kolera - 03-06-2018, 08:23 PM