• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i've got some damn bad intentions - anyone
    Djinni laughs into his golden side when he speaks, and her eyes are bright when they separate. He has always been the somber one. Something has changed, and Djinni finds that she quite prefers it, this laughing and smiling Walter against the stoic he had once been.

Its more than the attitude though; she is not blind. Decades of familiarity (even without touch) make the physical changes all the more obvious. Walter has never been anything less than handsome, but to someone that shifts shapes as frequently as she shifts moods the outer appearances have never mattered.

They matter even less now, knowing as she does that true beauty rests far below the sea.

The golden stallion is handsome instead, and she is not immune to the thrill of appreciation as he flexes his wings. Still, she is momentarily distracted by his words, and her brown eyes flick back to his as he asks if she will stay.

”Us?" She repeats with a bright laugh. ”Us?"

The genie is suddenly beside him, her rose gold body tucked beneath his wing, her side pressed against his

”Who are you, and what have you done with my Walter?" she asks as she pulls playfully at his white mane.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - anyone - by Djinni - 03-10-2018, 11:29 AM