• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Son of a Red-eyed Ghost [Diplomatic Visit]

Son of a Red Eyed Ghost

The view from their side of the channel is picturesque.  A horizon of tropical flora dotted the space surrounding a jagged uprise in land.  Trickling down from it's center crater was thin flows of molted rock.  A brilliant orange glow surrounded by cool, black stone.  Unbeknownst to them they are one and the same.  Having only known the kingdoms of the fallen Pangea and his residential kingdom of Loess, much of Beqanna remains a mystery to him.

Turning to find a form lingering at the water edge, he watches curiously.  The stranger dips into the flow of water with flawless ease.  Just a bobber of head and occasional back are noteable now.  A charcoal ear flicks to his daughter that shifts at his side.  Anxious with excitement over fright, he is sure.  

The stallions light, sapphire eyes follow the figure to their side of the lands.  Finding a pleasant demeanour in the approach of the Tephran.  Ears perked forward at her words shared.  Deiti turns to watch the unusual gate of the mare.  Finding the problems source as the mares limb.  A tilt of head and brow paint a prominent picture of confusion and wonder on her readable face.  Deiti has never seen such things and lacks the ability to mask judgement.  As the mares introduction is kind and given with ease, the stallion relaxes as he begins his own introduction, "Seems a good enough day as any for a swim... My name is Imperial and this is my daughter Deiti.  We have come from Loess as a diplomatic favor to our new child queen, Lepis.  As requested by her father Ivar, former King of Loess." His silver aproned face bows slightly to Wound, "It is good to meet you, Wound.  Friendly faces are always a welcome sight.  But, I'm afraid I haven't swam in years.  How long before low tide?" He inquires if an invitation warrants them to enter the kingdom.  Surely another rules these lands.  Most too busy to bother with every lost soul that mingles at their borders... 

Imperial

@[wound]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Son of a Red-eyed Ghost [Diplomatic Visit] - by Imperial - 02-20-2018, 04:34 PM