• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

lost to these linens / any
    haze like a fever
    i fell like a dreamer for sweet tea and lemonade; it clings to my t-shirt it’s loud and it lingers, designed to suffocate. i light up to find what i’ve known all this time, there’s some beauty here yet
    “I’ll be back before sunset, Wishbone. Be safe and listen to the fairy.” Wound’s words ring in her ears as she delves further into the Playground with all the wilderness she holds inside her skinny frame. They’d made their way through the common areas to reach the children’s place, although Wishbone knew her mother was planning to return to the Field and scout out some more recruits before the day was over.

The firecracker didn’t mind being dropped off; it gave her more opportunities to explore the world and feed her ever-growing hunger for adventure. Auburn strands of hair twist their way across her high cheekbones, while her skinned-up knees push her through the clearings and into the midst of the play area. Her amber eyes glance around for a brief moment before she make her way toward a stream to drink from the clear water.
    credit to eliza of adoxography.
    Short for now, but open for anyone to come play/chat!

Messages In This Thread
    lost to these linens / any - by Wishbone - 02-15-2018, 11:23 PM
    RE: lost to these linens / any - by sochi - 02-21-2018, 10:47 AM
    RE: lost to these linens / any - by Wishbone - 02-26-2018, 06:45 PM
    RE: lost to these linens / any - by sochi - 03-01-2018, 09:01 PM
    RE: lost to these linens / any - by Wishbone - 03-05-2018, 03:54 PM
    RE: lost to these linens / any - by sochi - 03-12-2018, 08:49 PM
    RE: lost to these linens / any - by Wishbone - 03-29-2018, 06:37 PM