• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

lost to these linens / any
    The filly has scrambled to her feet and towers over the tiger cub as she approaches; she has gotten bigger as she gets older, but not that big yet. Plus, she’s not altogether big in her horse form, either. Still, her eyes take in the way the other girl’s knees are all muddy and bloody and she winces, before letting her gaze continue to upwards to the girl’s face.

But at least the other filly isn’t going to hold it against her - she is smiling now, winding around Sochi and investigating what she is with a slightly invasive nose and inquisitive words. But Sochi feels like she owes her something for nearly scaring her to death, and so the filly-tiger tries to stand for the investigation, though she squirms a bit when Wishbone hits particularly ticklish places. She perks up, ears flipping forward off of her skull, at the idea of a wolf-shifter. A wolf would blend better, certainly; there are few natural feline predators in Beqanna, and none who are tigers. It’s not the right climate, really, not the habitat. Plus with so many horses, there are few large prey like deer for the extraordinary large felines.

But she is relaxing, even as Wishbone is poking at her, and so even as the girl is forming a question about her horse form, Sochi is changing back into her horse form. The orange fades and the black stripes widen until she is black all over, though iridescent blue stripe blooms down her face. Her legs lengthen, her face lengthens, her ears go pointy, paws become hooves; she gives herself a good shake when it’s over, ending with a flick of her tail to settle all the long hairs into place. “Uh…nope.” she laughs. “I’m pretty boring as a horse. Except, you know, the blue thing. I guess my dad was blue all over, so at least I’m not that!” She can’t imagine trying to camouflage if she was shiny blue all over.

“So um…maybe you want to play a game now?” Hopeful.
    [Image: sochi.png]

I was less than graceful, I was not kind
    be out watching other lovers lose their spine

Messages In This Thread
    lost to these linens / any - by Wishbone - 02-15-2018, 11:23 PM
    RE: lost to these linens / any - by sochi - 02-21-2018, 10:47 AM
    RE: lost to these linens / any - by Wishbone - 02-26-2018, 06:45 PM
    RE: lost to these linens / any - by sochi - 03-01-2018, 09:01 PM
    RE: lost to these linens / any - by Wishbone - 03-05-2018, 03:54 PM
    RE: lost to these linens / any - by sochi - 03-12-2018, 08:49 PM
    RE: lost to these linens / any - by Wishbone - 03-29-2018, 06:37 PM