• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

lost to these linens / any
    haze like a fever
    i fell like a dreamer for sweet tea and lemonade; it clings to my t-shirt it’s loud and it lingers, designed to suffocate. i light up to find what i’ve known all this time, there’s some beauty here yet
    Wishbone watches with amazement as the tiger’s body melts down to a horse’s form. Her sunset eyes are wide as orange-and-black fur curls into near-black and large predatory teeth shift into grass-grazing blades. She hadn’t seen Longclaw shift before, only knew what he looked like in his wolf form compared to his horse form. A quiet “Wow” drags out of the girl’s mouth once the process is over.

She’s starstruck for a moment, hundreds of questions pinging around inside her mahogany head, but when the shifter-girl suggests a game Wishbone’s sable mouth works itself into a deliriously-wild smile. “That sounds great! Now I know you won’t eat me.” She laughs, a quiet-shattering noise that crackles against the songs of the birds and the whispers of the winds. Wishbone pops into a short, excited buck before nudging Sochi with the broad of her nose and taking off the other way. “You’re it!”
    credit to eliza of adoxography.

@[Sochi] so I know it took me forever to reply, but I figured this would be a good place to stop (^-^) I'm glad they were able to meet and hopefully they can be friends sometime when they're older!

Messages In This Thread
    lost to these linens / any - by Wishbone - 02-15-2018, 11:23 PM
    RE: lost to these linens / any - by sochi - 02-21-2018, 10:47 AM
    RE: lost to these linens / any - by Wishbone - 02-26-2018, 06:45 PM
    RE: lost to these linens / any - by sochi - 03-01-2018, 09:01 PM
    RE: lost to these linens / any - by Wishbone - 03-05-2018, 03:54 PM
    RE: lost to these linens / any - by sochi - 03-12-2018, 08:49 PM
    RE: lost to these linens / any - by Wishbone - 03-29-2018, 06:37 PM