• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  I tried to sell my soul last night; any

A little breeze goes a long way

He's a big bad boy, and she doesn't mind. Oh no she doesn't. It's why she didn't fly off as soon as he reverted his head just then, and now, he was smart enough to press his warm side against hers to prevent such a silly action in the near future.

Her insides churn. Does she want thi- hell yeah, actually, she does. What she does nót want is to fall so quickly for his teasing, his touches, his warmth against her skin in places she didn't ever think to feel warm. It's all far too late for her though. She's lost in his scent, his warmth, his light touches, his voice. She answers his question in a whisper. "To get what you want, I reckon."

Her tone is dryer than she feels, but she doesn't think that this bothers him in any way. He just continues with whatever the hell he's doing that is keeping her grounded, almost frozen in her spot as he tells her that she doesn't want him to be a gentleman. Well, maybe not, and to avoid having to answer, she lowers her head to rub away an itch on her foreleg. She knows it's just a momentary reprieve - and to be completely fair and frank, her movement rubs against his skin some more. She'd lean in if she weren't stubborn enough to stall just a little longer.

Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this: men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.
    Robert Jordan, Wheel of Time

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I tried to sell my soul last night; any - by Ilma - 02-19-2018, 04:30 PM