• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  I tried to sell my soul last night; any

A little breeze goes a long way

Oh, but stalling makes the falling more worthwhile. Worth the wait. It stretches the moment from just before, but the time is now so that she just cannot resist. He's even closer now than she could ever imagine anyone even being, pressed against him and she knows, she will not move from her spot as long as a single hair of his touches hers.

He makes a humming sound then, that vibrates from his chest, makes her own echo with his, the resonance filling her chest and extending all over her body. She revels in it, as far as that makes sense without moving a hair - perhaps uncertain of what comes next but knowing that whatever, she wants it. All of it. All of him.

She forgets the question and answers that he poses as he touches a soft spot. A place where she could never reach for an itch herself, it is sensitive and sensual what he's doing, sending a chill, thrill of excitement down her spine. Her head jerks up a little, but relaxes a heartbeat later.

She's a goner now.

Then, and only then, he tells her he will stop if she asks him to - knowing that the answer is no, she won't ask him to stop. She knows in the back of her head that he must be doing that on purpose, but her voice betrays her state of mind when she finally answers. "Already... was." she sighs. She knows what he's doing but what the hell, who cares anyway. This is here, this is now. It's not even going to last, probably, but it's hot and intense and she's completely lost.

A soft piece of melted putty, indeed.

Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this: men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.
    Robert Jordan, Wheel of Time

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I tried to sell my soul last night; any - by Ilma - 02-20-2018, 03:21 PM