• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I sold my soul for this ~ Diplomatic [Lepis/ANY]

She’s dozing in the heat of the day. When not walking, the sun feels good tingling her skin until the heat makes her lethargic. Hestia shakes her head with a snort when a noise starts her. Probably one of the last days that the heat will greet them until spring. The birds migrate away from Nerine, inland where it’s warmer, safer, they can be heard now overhead. She blinks away the sleep, vision coming into focus once more.

The child is so small so cute, it warms her heart and she ghosts a smile lowering her head to exchange air in greeting. Hello little one, she can’t say anymore as an adult comes up, the unfurling of her wings and proximity to the child tells Hestia all she needs to know, having been a mother herself. Hestia nods acknowledging the woman’s claim over the child.  Hoping that she will realize that Hestia poses no threat. The black mare stays where she is at, leisurely whipping her tail. Before she can answer the Heda though, Castille approaches.

She nods to him, Castille, it’s good to see you, her voice soft she pauses taking note of the names he mentions for later. I’ve recently ascended to the throne in Nerine. So sadly I’m not here to catch up. she stops. Looking from one equine present to another, she waits a moment for any words they want to say. Hestia is completely unaware of what truly happened with Isobell, only that she decided to leave, and there is rumors of a child queen in Loess. I came to discuss our standing with this kingdom. She doesn’t presume to know who is in charge here, so she waits for someone to speak. Hestia couldn’t know that all three before her were considered the leaders of Loess.

These meetings typically last so long, and she want’s to give them a chance to send the child away should this be one of those things. She also will not cross the border until invited in. So many rules, so many formalities to follow, and they are just getting started.

HESTIA

The devil whispered in my ear "you can't survive the storm"
    I whispered back, "I am the storm"

[Image: 345k45w.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I sold my soul for this ~ Diplomatic [Lepis/ANY] - by Hestia - 02-22-2018, 06:18 PM