• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Like a bird in a tree -[Any, RECRUIT ME]

His greeting is met with the enthusiastic presence of a young mare.  Dark as night with a splash of light on her rump.  He smiles kindly as she happily bounds forwards, presenting her name and inquiring his.  The deep baritones of his voice carry easily to any within range, "It's nice to meet you Porcia. I am Eros."

The low filtering of light thru the autumn leaves casted a slight gold tint upon them.  Her gaze focused along his coats sheen before turning to his feathered limbs.  Engrossed in wonder, her nose lowers to examine the stallions heavy limbs.  Without hesitation she questions the purpose for added length of hair.  Rising one slightly with a chuckle he confirms her observation, "Actually, yes! You are very right." A smile tugs at his lips as he lowers his forelimb back to the forest floor.  A soft jerk of his head and his thick forelock falls to one side, "I was not born in Beqanna.  Only recently have I made a home here.  Where I come from there is only ice and snow.  Winters are harsh and we do not have much for other weather." His amber eyes rise to the trees above them as does his muzzle, "We do not have such colorful trees either." His brows peak in thought, "If you enjoy the colors here, you should visit Sylva.  The forests are vast and painted every shade of reds, yellows and gold's..." 

Just as he finishes he hears a crack behind him.  Sooty tipped ears swivel within the tangle of dark tendrils of mane as his head follows the sound.  Muscles tense under his thick coat, but as he finds it is only another equine he settles.  Amber gaze roves over the newcomers curious form.  A slight step taken back as the dark mare closes in on the younger mare.  A question of their situation follows and he looks to Porcia.  A slight cock of brow makes his confusion known briefly but he is quick to rebound.  Steadying his weight back on all fours, he looks back to the stranger before confirming his intentions, "I was simply exploring and came across Porcia here..." Pausing as he looks to Porcia again.  Almost questioning her, "I believe everything is fine...?" 

Slight worry overcomes him that perhaps he had stepped on toes.  For all he knew these two could be mother and daughter and he had intruded on a family outing.  Or worse, was believed to be some male predator seeking helpless fillies in the dark forests! He nearly gasps in realization of what this could be construed as...

Eros
    Will You Be Mine

@[Porcia] @[Hestia] lol he went all goofy. Don't EAT me please XD

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Like a bird in a tree -[Any, RECRUIT ME] - by Eros - 02-21-2018, 09:44 PM