• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Like a bird in a tree -[Any, RECRUIT ME]

They are talking between themselves, and Hestia can not overhear what is being said. She may not be the girls mother, but she is… was a mother herself and can’t resist the instinct to pull the innocent under her ‘proverbial’ wing. The black mare perks her ears towards the stallion when she’s finished her inspection and is satisfied with the results. He’s nervous, she can practically see the sweat rolling off his neck, and the twitching of muscle as a small scary woman comes into the scene. She snorts slightly at his pathetic spineless… The thought is quelled by the words as he falls over himself trying to explain what is happening. He snorts as a dawning crosses his face, Yeaaa, you big lug, the voice can be heard rolling its non-existent eyes. She just stands there with a stony stare directed at him. Not trusting the gasp, as it could easily be faked. It’s not as if someone as slimy and spineless as this beast isn’t capable of horrors.

She shuffles closes to Hestia, and something inside the old hag melts a little more. She’s about to respond when the girl continues. Hestia ghosts a smile as her heart warms to the child. Thank you, I’m Hestia from Nerine. It’s very nice to meet you Porcia her voice silences as she is sure that words will come spilling forth once more and she’s enjoying the young mare’s enthusiasm to much to change course. She curves her neck so that she can nudge the other in greeting. What are you doing all the way out here?. Isn’t this area normally only used by kingdom horses when traveling between kingdoms? Or has she gotten so lost that she doesn’t recognize where she is?

Her attention turns back to Eros, as the question wasn’t just for the girl. A little curious as to what reason he has for being out here… if not to be the big scary monster that eats little fillies why would he be away from his home? As she doesn’t smell the heavy musk of meadow, or the cloying sent of the forest clinging to him, she knows he’s not one of the many residents that have yet to claim an allegiance. Besides the stallion is to spineless to be able to make it as a homeless. She almost smiles over this thought. Getting along with the weak has never been something she’s ever been good at, mostly she leaves that up to the more maternal/paternal personalities. And often she enjoyed… *couch* enjoys *cough* making them piss themselves. However, since everything she does is scrutinized now she curbs the habit. Even if its oh so tempting. She looks back to the filly finding her gaze locked on her and Hestia returns the look with her own green eyes.

HESTIA

The devil whispered in my ear, you’ll never survive the storm
    I whispered back, I am the storm

So stinken cute <3
    [Image: 345k45w.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Like a bird in a tree -[Any, RECRUIT ME] - by Hestia - 02-28-2018, 07:38 PM