• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Like a bird in a tree -[Any, RECRUIT ME]
    Tell Me Your Fate

The ebony mare tone quickly turned from harsh to a gentler one, this made Porcia's smile grow wider. She introduced herself as Hestia of Nerine, she did not recall hearing about that Kingdom but then again she did not know of any of the Kingdoms aside from Sylva. She continued to appear discontent with Eros presence but it was much calmer compared to the first interaction.

She asked what her and Eros were doing out her, she did not really have an answer aside from being homeless, but Eros spoke up. He noted that he was just out here by chance, he was quick to make an exit perhaps because Hestia did not seem inviting towards him. He extended an invite for Porcia to visit Sylva, she gently swayed her tail and smiled at him It was lovely to meet you Eros! I will definitely come and visit you in Sylva she might as well as have been jumping up and down like an excited child.

Her gaze fluttered back to Hestia, the mare with wings. What is Nerine like? Can I visit your Kingdom as well? her eyes full of excitement, she was basically begging the pegasus to bring her back to her kingdom. She was tired of being alone, she was ready to fill the void in her life where her family once was.

Porcia

@[Hestia] @[Eros] <3

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Like a bird in a tree -[Any, RECRUIT ME] - by Porcia - 03-03-2018, 09:47 PM